Friday, July 3, 2009

Be a Tree Feedback

We are always thrilled to get feedback from kids, teachers and presenters about Be a Tree presentations. Here are some recent comments sent in by presenters:

From Maureen McMorrow of Muttz N'Mo Petventures Inc (serving Cochrane, Calgary, Airdrie, Olds and surrounding area in Alberta, Canada):
The presentation went really well. The teacher asked to book for next year again, so I was really pleased. The kids were very excited. I ran into the teacher at soccer a few days later and she mentioned that she even got really good feedback from parents because the kids came home and shared everything they learned! YAY!
From Tonji Stewart, Doggone Safe Eastern Canada co-ordinator of Canine Company Clicker Training and Consulting of Newfoundland, Canada:

I did the St. John`s Vet Hospital presentation yesterday. It went really well. Fifty one students, grade two.

Afterwards I had the nicest compliment. A teacher came up to me and told me I was a dynamic teacher! I can`t tell you how good that made me feel.

I have a thank you note from the teachers stating...

"Thank you for the great presentation on Dog Safety. The students and teachers learned a lot about dogs and how to behave around them". Regina Wicks and Brenda Blackmore



Photo: "Raven" by Tonji Stewart

No comments:

Post a Comment